Wednesday 17 September 2014

ebay sale - Perry 28mm AWI's!

Well, I don't really understand myself exactly what drove me to paint all of these figures but something certainly did! I certainly enjoyed doing them. Time to call it a day now and get them sold on ebay, so they will be going on this evening to finish Saturday night. 170 figures, plastics and metals (around £150.00 of figures/guns etc here!).

Much as I might try I'm really not a figure gamer any longer, my gaming pleasure comes from Commands & Colors Napoleonics as I continue to play through the scenarios. I'll be setting up Borodino (Village scenario) this afternoon on the board.

Anyway, here are some of the pics just taken, I'll be uploading the best of them to eBay later today.

In the meantime if anyone is interesting in this fine collection, which is ideal for small actions such as Musket & Tomohawk rules (see link to AWI game played under these rules here), please contact me via email to discuss.

Now back on track with commercial work, of which more in due course.












American forces.













1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the Journey is more important than the Destination. You enjoyed the process, selling them afterwards makes perfect sense to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.