Wednesday 4 March 2015

1815 Prussians progress.

There has been a lot happening on the domestic front recently so the blog has been ignored somewhat. But painting continues - I'm currently painting 1815 Prussians commissioned by Roy, and these units will be used in Ian's planned 'Vintage Waterloo' game. Quick preview here, but I will take more photos once fully completed. I always do final checks to see if I have missed anything before I pack them up, so things like buttons missing or oversized all get tidied up at the same stage.

There is a 24 figure Prussian line battalion, a 24 figure battalion wearing British issued (I think)  Portuguese Peninsular style uniform and a 24 figure Young Guard battalion. I hope to have these three battalions finished over the weekend and on parade for the pre packing photoshoot!




5 comments:

  1. Very nice figures. They rather make my pre-painted Del Prado 25/28mm-scale figures look a bit ordinary.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee - your productivity is truly impressive, you've contributed more to Vintage Waterloo in a few weeks than I have in the last 3 years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.